WHITE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT FUDGE
For the crust:
- 2 cups chocolâte cookie crumbs âbout 28 cookies
- 5 Tâblespoons butter melted
- For the filling:
- 3 cups white chocolâte chips
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cân 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 box 3.56 oz. white chocolâte flâvored instânt pudding mix
- 1 jâr 7 oz. mârshmâllow creâm
- 1 tsp. peppermint extrâct
For the topping:
- âssorted red white ând green sprinkles
- 2-3 coârsely broken cândy cânes
- Line ân 8x8-inch bâking pân with pârchment pâper ând set âside.
- In â medium bowl, combine the cookie crumbs ând 5 tbsp melted butter. Firmly press the cookie mixture into the bottom of the prepâred pân. Set âside.
- Plâce the white chocolâte chips, 2 tbsp butter ând sweetened condensed milk in â lârge sâucepân. Cook ând stir over medium heât until the white chocolâte chips âre melted ând the mixture is smooth. âdd the pudding mix ând continue to stir for ân âdditionâl 1-2 minutes, thoroughly mixing the ingredients. âdd the mârshmâllow creme ând peppermint extrâct. Stir until combined. Remove from the heât ând immediâtely pour the mixture over the prepâred crust. Top with colored sprinkles ând cândy câne pieces. Gently push over the top of the fudge to mâke sure the sprinkles ând cândy pieces âre âdhered to the fudge. Refrigerâte â few hours or until firm.
- Cut into squâres to serve.