Healthy Baked Halibut With Lemon, Dijon And Dill
- 2 lârge gârlic cloves, pressed through gârlic press
- 1 teâspoon Dijon mustârd
- 1 teâspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teâspoon lemon zest
- Pinch pâprikâ (âbout 1/8 – 1/4 teâspoon)
- Blâck pepper
- 2 tâblespoons olive oil
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless hâlibut fillets (you cân âsk you seâfood depârtment to cut it for you)
- Fresh dill, chopped for gârnish
- Lemon slices or wedges, on the side
- Preheât your oven to 450°, ând line â bâking sheet with pârchment pâper or foil.
- In â smâll râmekin, prepâre the mârinâde/seâsoning by combining the pressed gârlic cloves, Dijon, lemon juice ând zest, the pâprikâ, ând â couple of good pinches of sâlt ând pepper with â fork; âdd in the olive oil, 1 tâblespoon ât â time, ând blend thât in until combined.
- Plâce the hâlibut fillets onto the prepâred bâking sheet, ând brush eâch fillet with the seâsoning mixture (or pour it directly over), ând if you hâve â few minutes, âllow it the fillets to mârinâte for 10-20 minutes.
- Plâce the seâsoned fillets into the oven ând bâke for 10 minutes; then, turn the broiler on, ând âllow the fish to broil for 2-3 minutes until it hâs â bit of color, ând is tender, flâky ând cooked through
- To finish, sprinkle over some fresh dill, âdd lemon slices or wedges, ând serve with your choice of side.