Sugar Free Keto Samoa Bars
- 1/2 Joseph's Lavash for the Crust (approx. 1/2 Lavash)
- 1 T Grass-Fed Butter, melted
- 1 stick Grass-Fed Butter (I used KerryGold)
- 1/4 cup Golden Granulated Lakanto Sweetener*
- 1 cup unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 bar Lakanto Chocolate*
- Grease a 9x9 pan with coconut oil cooking spray. Cut your Joseph's Lavash to size, then lay it in the pan to make the crust. Brush with melted butter and set aside.
- Make the caramel: Melt the butter in a medium saucepan on your stovetop using medium-low heat. Stir in the Lakanto Golden Granulated Sweetener and vanilla extract. Continue stirring, turning the heat up to medium-high, until the caramel thickens and turns an amber color. Stir in the coconut flakes, then pour over the prepared crust.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here