No Bake Chewy Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- ½ cup creamy natural drippy peanut butter (just peanuts & salt)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- ? cup flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats, gluten free if desired
- 1/3 cup roasted almonds, roughly chopped* (or sub chopped pecans)
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons roasted almonds, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- Add peanut butter, coconut oil, honey, vanilla and cinnamon to a medium saucepan and place over low heat.
- Stir every so often until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Remove from heat and immediately stir in flaxseed meal, chia and oats. Fold in almonds and shredded coconut and stir until combined.
Read more at https://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/no-bake-peanut-butter-granola-bars/