Loaded Denver Omelet Muffins
- 2 1/4 cups shredded hash browns (thawed and press with paper towel)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup Cheddar/Jack Cheese
- 1/4 cup ham (diced into 1/4" pieces)
- 3 tablespoons green bell pepper (diced)
- 3 tablespoons red bell pepper (diced)
- 5 eggs (whisked)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 green onion stalks (diced)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine thawed hash browns, tablespoon of olive oil, use your fingers to press them tightly and shape them into muffin pan and add a tablespoon of cheese into each one.
- Bake at 425 degrees F or until the edges have browned and the cheese has melted, about 15 minutes
Read more at: https://sparklesofyum.com/loaded-denver-omelet-muffins/