Keto Cheese and Bacon Bread
- 200 grams bacon
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons butter melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- Preheat the oven to 150C (300f) and line and grease a loaf pan
- Dice the bacon rashers and fry in a large frying pan until just crispy.
- Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour and baking powder, breaking up any lumps in the flour.
- Get more instructions, visit https://aussieketoqueen.com/