Fried Cinnamon Crunch Cheesecake Bites
for 45 bites
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temperature (455 g)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup granulated sugar (100 g)
- ½ cup heavy cream (120 mL)
- 4 cups cinnamon crunch cereal (170 g)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (125 g)
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 4 cups canola oil, for frying (960 mL)
- powdered sugar, for serving
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and vanilla with an electric hand mixer until smooth, then add the sugar and beat to incorporate.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula, then add the heavy cream. Beat on high speed for about 2 minutes, or until the batter is thick and smooth.
- Freeze for 45 minutes
Read more at tasty.co