DON'T MISS THIS HEALTHY TAGALONGS RECIPE
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- about 7 teaspoons peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I like EnjoyLife dark chocolate morsels or Lily’s Sweets stevia sweetened chocolate chips)
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add almond flour, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla and sea salt in a medium bowl. Scoop dough using a tablespoon and form into a round cookie shape, use your finger to create a small dent in the center of each cookie. Place cookies on a parchment lined baking sheet for 15-18 minutes, until cookies are slightly golden brown on the bottom. Let cool completely on the cookie sheet.
- Once cookies have cooled, add 1/2-1 teaspoon of peanut butter into the dent of each cookie and spread it a little over the top. Place cookies in the fridge or freezer for about 15-30 minutes to let the peanut butter harden up a bit.
- Get full recipe at https://www.eatingbirdfood.com/