Copycat Honey Wheat Bushman Bread
- 2 ½ cup warm water 100°-110°F
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Brown gel food coloring
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons molasses
- 3 ½ cups whole-wheat flour
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons active dry yeast
- 2-3 cups bread flour
- cornmeal for dusting loaves
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook, mix together the water, oil, coloring, honey, and molasses until mixed well.
- Add the wheat flour, cocoa powder, and salt to the water mixture and mix on low speed until combined. Cover the bowl loosely with plastic wrap and let the mixture sit for 20 minutes (this will give the flour time to absorb the liquid).
Read more at https://foodfolksandfun.net/outback-bread/