10 MINUTE ASIAN ZUCCHINI NOODLES
For the sauce:
- 1/4 cup dark soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar use honey for paleo
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 large zucchini spiralized
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, sriracha, and brown sugar; set aside.
- To a large skillet, add 1 teaspoon oil (any type) and onions. Cook onions down for 2 minutes or until tender. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Next, add the sauce to the skillet and cook for about 1 minute then add the spiralized zucchini noodles and cook just for 1-2 minutes or until fully coated with sauce