Tuscan Chicken Casserole
This delicious Tuscan Chicken Recipe has a creamy sun-dried tomato sauce with chicken, spinach, and provolone cheese baked until bubbly and golden.
- 3 lb chicken tenders
- 2 tbsp sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tbsp warm water
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp roasted or regular garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 oz cooking liquid from the chicken or chicken stock
- 5 oz fresh baby spinach
- 12 slices provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook the chicken tenders until cooked through. I cook mine in a covered casserole dish for 30 minutes at 350. Reserve 3 oz of the cooking liquid and drain the rest.
- In a small blender or food processor puree the sun-dried tomatoes and warm water until they are pureed. Add the basil and process until it is chopped.