Triple Berry Sugar Free Gummy Bears (Keto)
Move over, Haribo! These homemade Keto gummy bears are a super healthy sugar free treat. The whole family will love these little guys! Low carb and Paleo.
- 3/4 cup / 115g fresh strawberries, halved
- 2/3 cup / 80g fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup / 70g fresh blackberries
- 6 tbsp grass-fed gelatin powder
- 3/4 cup / 180 ml / 6 fl oz cold water
- optional: powdered erythritol to taste
- [Place the gelatin into a bowl. Add the water and allow to bloom whilst you make the berry juice.
- Add the strawberries, raspberries and blackberries to a high speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into a muslin cloth and squeeze out the juice. Discard the pith.
- Pour half the juice into a pan and warm on a low heat.
- Add the bloomed gelatin and mix until it dissolves.