NO-BAKE MINI BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKES
No-bake vegan cheesecake without having to soak a single cashew. These mini blueberry cheesecakes are a date-sweetened, purple-swirled, SO dreamy dessert!
- 1 cup (100g) rolled oats ((use nuts for paleo))
- 6-8 pitted medjool dates ((125g))
- Pinch of salt
- 6 pitted medjool dates ((100g))
- 3/4 cup (190g) cashew butter ((or any nut/seed butter))
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 a vanilla bean ((or 1 tsp vanilla extract))
Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup (70g) frozen blueberries
- In a blender or food processor, combine the crust ingredients.
- Blend until it starts to clump together. If using oats, you may have to add 1-2 tablespoons water depending on how moist your dates are.
- Press into the bottom of 6 muffin tins lined with a small strip of parchment paper for easy removal.
- Combine the filling ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.