No Bake Coconut Clusters
What You Need
- 3.5 ounces of dark unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of confectioners erythritol sweetener
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 a cup of sliced almonds
- 1/2 a cup of big coconut flakes or big chips
What You Do
- Melt the baking chocolate and coconut oil together in a small sauce pan over low heat, whilst stirring.
- When the chocolate is melted, add the sugar and vanilla and stir until mixed in.
- Remove from the heat and mix in the almonds and coconut flakes.
Get complete recipe >> Click Here