VEGGIE CRESCENT BITES
- 1 can reduced-fat Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream (light)
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 c chopped assorted veggies (broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, green onion, cucumber)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese, dill, and chives. Let chill.
- Remove crescent rolls from can and roll out just so all the pieces are sticking together. You want one large sheet so pinch together any seams that are not staying together.
- Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here