SIMPLE CRESCENT ROLL PIZZA APPETIZER
This Simple Crescent Roll Pizza Appetizer recipe is easy to make and always a hit at parties! You can even serve this veggie pizza recipe for dinner!
- 1 8 oz. can Crescent Rolls
- 4 oz. cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 2 Tablespoons diced red onion
- Move oven rack to middle position and preheat to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment or silicone baking mat.
- Roll out Crescent Rolls onto the prepared baking sheet. Pinch seams together to create a rectangular piece of dough and bake until golden brown, about 7-8 minutes.
- Move baking sheet to wire rack to cool completely, about 40 minutes. Once cool move crust to a large cutting board.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here