Oven Baked Chicken Wings
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder (NOT BAKING SODA / BI-CARB SODA)
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- Oil spray
For the sauce:
- 1 12 oz bottle Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 stick butter
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Place a rack onto a large baking sheet and spray with non-stick oil.
- In a large bowl, toss the wings with the baking powder and salt. Place wings on the rack in a single layer and bake for 30 minutes.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here