LOW CARB KETO CHICKEN CRUST PIZZA RECIPE
A low carb keto chicken crust pizza recipe with just 4 ingredients! Top it with creamy alfredo sauce, spinach, onions and mozzarella for a delicious and simple low carb dinner.
Low Carb Chicken Pizza Crust
- 3/4 lb Shredded chicken (this is cooked weight; equivalent to 1 lb raw)
- 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 3/4 cup Spinach (push into the measuring cup when measuring)
- 1/3 cup Red onion (sliced thin into half moons)
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C). Line a pizza peel with parchment paper.
- Stir together the shredded chicken, grated Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, and sea salt.
- Whisk the eggs lightly, then add in. Mix well.
- Click here to view complete recipe