INSTANT POT MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH CHICKEN
I fell in love with our Crock Pot Melt-In-Your-Mouth Chicken immediately and couldn't resist converting that utterly delectable recipe into this Instant Pot Melt-In-Your Mouth Chicken recipe. Yum...even faster!
- 1.5-2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken
- 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/3 cup water
- garlic salt and dried parsley to taste
- cooked rice
- Place your chicken in the bottom of your 6-quart instant pot.
- Mix together the rest of your ingredients, except for your rice, and pour over your chicken.
- Seal and cook on manual 10 minutes.
- Click here to view complete recipe