GARLIC PARMESAN CRUSTED SALMON AND ASPARAGUS
Garlic Parmesan Crusted Salmon and Asparagus – baked salmon recipe with everything cooked in the oven! Easy assembly, quick cook time!
- 1.5 lb salmon (3-4 salmon fillets)
- 1 lb asparagus ends trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or more
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup parsley fresh, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper (make sure the parchment paper packaging says that it's safe to use at 400 F).
- Pat dry salmon. Brush with 2 tablespoons of olive oil from all sides. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon, skin side down, on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Coat asparagus with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and place around salmon on a baking sheet.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here