Easy Vinegar Marinated Cucumbers
These Easy Vinegar Marinated Cucumbers are a light, refreshing, summertime side dish. Add regular or cherry tomatoes to make it a delicious cucumber salad!
INGREDIENTS (with Amazon Links)
- 5 cucumbers
- 1 red onion
- 1 c. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 c. sugar (or more to taste)
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 tsp salt
- Peel and slice cucumbers into thin slices.
- Cut onion in half and cut into very thin slices.
- Combine onions and cucumbers in a large Ziploc bag.
- Click here to get more instructions