EASY CHICKEN SOUR CREAM ENCHILADAS YOUR FAMILY WILL LOVE
- 3-4 cups cooked shredded chicken (i use cooked rotisserie chicken)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 large can enchilada sauce (La Victoria is my favorite)
- 3 cups shredded cheese (i use mexican blend)
- 10-16 flour tortillas
- preheat oven to 350ºF.
- in a large pan over medium heat a teaspoon of olive oil. add the onions and cook until translucent. stir often.
- combine chicken and onions in the frying pan. stir until combined.
- Click here to view complete recipe