COLD VEGGIE PIZZA APPETIZER
- 8 ounces 226g reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup 113g plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup 113g light mayonnaise
- 1 1 ounce/28g package powdered Ranch dressing mix
- 2 8 ounces/226g cans reduced-fat Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 cup 91g fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup 175g fresh red pepper, chopped
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1 1/2 cups 120g shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place cream cheese, yogurt, mayonnaise and Ranch dressing mix in a large bowl. With an electric mixer, beat on medium until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Remove crescent rolls from the cans and roll out in one big piece onto a large, greased cookie sheet. Pinch seams together, if needed. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here