BROWN SUGAR BUTTER COOKIES
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour (10 ounces)
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar (5 ounces)
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup unsalted butter Softened
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar for rolling
- Cream together the butter and brown sugar in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix again. Add in the egg and vanilla extract, mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, salt and baking powder. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir just until combined.
- Click here to view complete recipe