Better Than Hot Wings Café Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 4 pounds Chicken Wing Sections
- 1/2 cup Frank's RedHot Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1-2 Tablespoons Light Brown Sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- In a mixing cup, whisk together Frank's, butter, Worstershire, brown sugar and salt and set aside.
- Pat Wings dry and place chicken wings in Air Fryer basket.
- Cook at 380 degrees for 25 minutes, shaking the basket half way through. When Beep sounds, shake the wings, change temperature to 400 degrees and cook 5 minutes more.
- Click here to view complete recipe