6 Minute Vegan Queso
- 1 7-ounce package Chao Creamy Original Slices - cut into 1" pieces (Just cut through the whole stack of slices, like in the photo above.)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes and green chiles - undrained (about half of a 15 ounce can)
- Put cheese and tomatoes into a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes, and stir. Keep microwaving in 1-minute increments, stirring well each time.
- Your cheese will be fully melted before it looks fully melted. Before deciding to pop the dip back in, try breaking up the chunks of cheese with your spoon. They might just need a little bit of help to combine into the queso.
- Get complete recipe >> click here