Vanilla Chai Cupcakes
- 3/4 Cup Xylitol
- 1 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Flax Eggs or Normal Eggs for non-vegan
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup + 2 Tbsp Almond milk
- 1/2 Cup Canola oil or Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 5 Bags Chai Tea
- For the Icing:
- 250 g Margarine/ Vegan Butter or Normal Butter for non-vegan
- 500 g Powdered Sugar (or Xylitol powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Line cupcake pan with cupcake papers.
- Place milk and tea bags on the stove on medium heat.
- Allow to simmer for 10min (ensure that it doesn't burn or boil over).
- Allow milk mixture to sit.
- Click Here to view more instructions