The Cabbage Soup Diet: Does It Work? Is It Safe?
The cabbage soup diet plan is a low-fat, high-fiber diet that involves eating cabbage weight loss soup at least once per day for a week. On each day, other specific foods are also allowed, including fruits, vegetables (highlighted by cabbage, of course), milk and meat.
Follow instructions below
- Day 1: Eat only cabbage soup and fruit all day, except for bananas, which are put on the chopping block on this diet.
- Day 2: Eat only cabbage soup and diced vegetables all day, especially root vegetables. Avoid corn, beans and fruit. As an indulgence, you can end the day with a baked potato and butter.
- Day 3: Eat unlimited cabbage soup, fruits and green vegetables (excluding potatoes) all day. Do not eat any starchy veggies, such as beets, yams, carrots, corn and peas.
- Day 4: Eat cabbage soup, bananas and skim milk. This day is supposed to decrease the desire for sweets.
- Day 5: Eat cabbage soup (at least twice) with grass-fed beef or broiled skinless chicken and nutritious tomatoes. Drink six to eight glasses of water to stay hydrated as well.
- Day 6: Eat cabbage soup (at least once) with beef and vegetables.
- Day 7: Eat cabbage soup (at least once) with brown rice, unsweetened fruit juices and vegetables.
- Click here for more instructions