Spinach and Zucchini Vegetable Bake
- 10 oz package frozen spinach
- 1/2 lb zucchini
- 1/4 c grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp canola or olive oil
- 1 egg
- dash or two of garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Spinach and Zucchini Vegetable Bake
- Defrost spinach and drain well. (Get out as much water as possible.)
- Wash fresh zucchini and cut into small cubes.
- Place zucchini in a saucepan with water to cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Click here to view full recipe