EASY OREO CHEESECAKE (DAIRY FREE)
Looking for an easy sweet treat for friends with food allergies? Make this Easy Oreo Cheesecake! It's dairy and egg free with a gluten free option!
- 8 ounces Daiya non-dairy cream cheese style spread
- 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar optional
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 9 ounce container So Delicious CocoWhip
- 18 plain Oreo cookies or a gluten free sandwich cookie
- Pre-made Oreo cookie crust or a homemade version with gluten free sandwich cookies**
- 8 Oreos or gluten free sandwich cookies
- In a medium bowl, beat the Daiya non-dairy cream cheese until it is softened.
- Beat in the powdered sugar (if using) and vanilla
- Fold in the So Delicious CocoWhip and set aside
- Prepare the cookie pieces: place 9 Oreo cookies in a large ziploc bag and break up into medium sized pieces (not super small). Break up the other 9 cookies into smaller pieces (I like a mix of small and bigger cookie bits)
- Fold the cookie pieces into the cream cheese mixture until mixed well
- Click here to view full recipe