Easy Lemon 7-Up Cake!
From Scratch Ingredients:
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups self rising flour
- 3/4 lb butter, softened (3/4 LB of butter equals 3 sticks)
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon Juice (real or squeeze kind is fine) or extract if you want a deeper lemon flavor
- 3/4 cup carbonated lemon-lime beverage, any brand
- Ingredients using Box Cake Mix
- one box of yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 1- 4 ounce box of instant lemon pudding
- 3/4 cup of carbonated lemon lime soda of your choice/any brand
Lemon Glaze Ingredients:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of milk
- Mix butter and sugar together for about 10 minutes.
- Add in your eggs-1 at a time, beating after each is added in.
- Add in flour and lemon extract/juice.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here